A social media webinar for small businesses will be presented via the California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce, according to a San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce news release.
Topics covered in the webinar include the importance of social networking as an integrated marketing tool, how to market a business using social media such as Facebook and Twitter, and how to leverage existing social networks to market a business, according to Eventbrite.
The online course will take place on Feb. 24. Register by clicking here or by visiting http://feb24-socialmedia.eventbrite.com/.
Meanwhile, the San Diego chamber is holding a mixer on Feb. 23 in the Crystal Ball Room at the Handlery Hotel in San Diego. Marvin Fernandez, of the Employee Benefit Security Administration, U.S. Department of Labor, will be the guest speaker.
The mixer is free to members. Admission is $10 in advance and $15 at the door for nonmembers. Register online by clicking here or by following this link: www.sdchcc.com/events.
Related story: Social Media Are a Mighty Sword for Unhappy Consumers
Most Popular Stories
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Darden Competition for Small Businesses Opens
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Financial Markets 'Confused' Over Tolls Ruling: VDOT
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Trial Coming Soon for Soldier in WikiLeaks Case
- Mile-wide Tornado Rips Up Oklahoma City
- Heroin Returns in Florida's War on Pill Mills
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards