A social media webinar for small businesses will be presented via the California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce, according to a San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce news release.
Topics covered in the webinar include the importance of social networking as an integrated marketing tool, how to market a business using social media such as Facebook and Twitter, and how to leverage existing social networks to market a business, according to Eventbrite.
The online course will take place on Feb. 24. Register by clicking here or by visiting http://feb24-socialmedia.eventbrite.com/.
Meanwhile, the San Diego chamber is holding a mixer on Feb. 23 in the Crystal Ball Room at the Handlery Hotel in San Diego. Marvin Fernandez, of the Employee Benefit Security Administration, U.S. Department of Labor, will be the guest speaker.
The mixer is free to members. Admission is $10 in advance and $15 at the door for nonmembers. Register online by clicking here or by following this link: www.sdchcc.com/events.
Related story: Social Media Are a Mighty Sword for Unhappy Consumers
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs