Disney magic was noticeably absent during a pepper-spray incident at Disneyland this weekend. As Disney fans waited in line to ride The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney's California Adventure, Glenn Horlacher, 53, tussled with a Disney security guard who repeatedly used pepper spray on Horlacher as horrified guests first gawked, then came to the Disney employee's assistance. One park-goer posted the pepper-spray punch-up to YouTube.
According to USA Today, the pepper-sprayed perpetrator, Horlacher, was later booked for assault and battery. The video, "Man Repeatedly Pepper Sprayed During Fight At Disneyland! (ORIGINAL VIDEO)" can be seen below, and waxs posted by MrTcollins94, who describes the incident as follows:
"So I was at Disneyland with my friends Saturday 2-19 and while waiting in line to ride the tower of terror this man who seemed agitated the whole time cracked."
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women