Hispanics will be represented in Super Bowl XLVI this Sunday, Feb. 5.
NFL players Victor Cruz, New York Giants' wide receiver, and Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots' wide receiver, both of Puerto Rican descent will be battling it out in the game of the year.
Cruz, 25, was an undrafted free agent signed by the Giants in the offseason. He played college football at the University of Massachusetts.
His 1,536 receiving yards are a single season franchise record for the New York Giants. He was born in Paterson, New Jersey, is 6' tall, and weighs 205 lbs.
Hernandez, 22, was drafted by the Patriots in the fourth round of the 2010 NFL Draft, forgoing his senior year season in college. He played college football at Florida. Hernandez was born in Bristol, Connecticut, is 6'2" tall and weighs 245 lbs.
Watch this interview of Hernandez's former high school coaches by MyFoxBoston.com.
Here are Cruz's stats ESPN stats.
And here are Hernandez's ESPN stats.
Both players have Twitter accounts, so follow them at @TeamVic and @aaronhernandez.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11