Hispanics will be represented in Super Bowl XLVI this Sunday, Feb. 5.
NFL players Victor Cruz, New York Giants' wide receiver, and Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots' wide receiver, both of Puerto Rican descent will be battling it out in the game of the year.
Cruz, 25, was an undrafted free agent signed by the Giants in the offseason. He played college football at the University of Massachusetts.
His 1,536 receiving yards are a single season franchise record for the New York Giants. He was born in Paterson, New Jersey, is 6' tall, and weighs 205 lbs.
Hernandez, 22, was drafted by the Patriots in the fourth round of the 2010 NFL Draft, forgoing his senior year season in college. He played college football at Florida. Hernandez was born in Bristol, Connecticut, is 6'2" tall and weighs 245 lbs.
Watch this interview of Hernandez's former high school coaches by MyFoxBoston.com.
Here are Cruz's stats ESPN stats.
And here are Hernandez's ESPN stats.
Both players have Twitter accounts, so follow them at @TeamVic and @aaronhernandez.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women