Nick Cannon, host of "America's Got Talent," will quit hosting his "Rollin'" radio show because of the blood clots that doctors recently found in his lungs, radio station 92.3 NOW reported.
Doctors ordered him to put his health first "and cut back on some of my professional commitments" so he can rest and keep up with his schedule's demands, Nick Cannon said in a statement.
"I will continue to host my syndicated 'Cannon's Countdown' weekend show and look forward to contributing to 92.3 NOW whenever possible," he added. "Even Superman has to sleep."
On his Twitter feed he said: "The Doctors found blood clots in my lungs and said if I don't slow down and stop working so hard then it's a wrap!"
His wife, Mariah Carey, reported in January that Nick Cannon had been hospitalized for kidney failure.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up