Nick Cannon, host of "America's Got Talent," will quit hosting his "Rollin'" radio show because of the blood clots that doctors recently found in his lungs, radio station 92.3 NOW reported.
Doctors ordered him to put his health first "and cut back on some of my professional commitments" so he can rest and keep up with his schedule's demands, Nick Cannon said in a statement.
"I will continue to host my syndicated 'Cannon's Countdown' weekend show and look forward to contributing to 92.3 NOW whenever possible," he added. "Even Superman has to sleep."
On his Twitter feed he said: "The Doctors found blood clots in my lungs and said if I don't slow down and stop working so hard then it's a wrap!"
His wife, Mariah Carey, reported in January that Nick Cannon had been hospitalized for kidney failure.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable