Mercedes has announced plans for a new urban
delivery van called Citan as a brother to the Vario, Sprinter and
Vito, broadening the range in the lower weight classes.
The Citan will be offered as a panel van, a crew bus, a mixed-use vehicle and in a variety of lengths and weights, the carmaker said. The market launch is scheduled for later this year.
The vehicle will be unveiled to the general public for the first time at the IAA Commercial Vehicle Show in the northern German city of Hanover in September.
Apart from fuel-efficient diesel and petrol engines an electric drive version is also being planned.
Most Popular Stories
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook