Justin Bieber suprised 6-year-old cancer patient Avalanna Routh on Monday, Feb. 13, and called her Mrs. Bieber.
At 9 months old, Routh was diagnosed with a rare brain cancer called AT/RT and has undergone many surgeries over the course of her life.
The two spent some time taking photos, she styled his hair, they ate candy and even had a pretend wedding.
Yesterday, after the meeting, Bieber tweeted about their time together: "hangin out with a special little girl. #MrsBieber"
"that was one of the best things i have ever done. she was AWESOME! Feeling really inspired now! #MrsBieber"
"got some really great ideas from today. ways to #giveback - #MrsBieber really inspired me. really"
And then he posted the photo of him giving her a big peck on the cheek, and said, "BEST PART OF MY DAY."
After her special Bieber day, Roth went onto the WEEI/NESN radio station in Boston and talked about the pop star.
Listen to the radio interview with Roth here.
For more information, or to donate to AT/RT research, visit www.cureatrt.org.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11