Justin Bieber suprised 6-year-old cancer patient Avalanna Routh on Monday, Feb. 13, and called her Mrs. Bieber.
At 9 months old, Routh was diagnosed with a rare brain cancer called AT/RT and has undergone many surgeries over the course of her life.
The two spent some time taking photos, she styled his hair, they ate candy and even had a pretend wedding.
Yesterday, after the meeting, Bieber tweeted about their time together: "hangin out with a special little girl. #MrsBieber"
"that was one of the best things i have ever done. she was AWESOME! Feeling really inspired now! #MrsBieber"
"got some really great ideas from today. ways to #giveback - #MrsBieber really inspired me. really"
And then he posted the photo of him giving her a big peck on the cheek, and said, "BEST PART OF MY DAY."
After her special Bieber day, Roth went onto the WEEI/NESN radio station in Boston and talked about the pop star.
Listen to the radio interview with Roth here.
For more information, or to donate to AT/RT research, visit www.cureatrt.org.
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition