Justin Bieber suprised 6-year-old cancer patient Avalanna Routh on Monday, Feb. 13, and called her Mrs. Bieber.
At 9 months old, Routh was diagnosed with a rare brain cancer called AT/RT and has undergone many surgeries over the course of her life.
The two spent some time taking photos, she styled his hair, they ate candy and even had a pretend wedding.
Yesterday, after the meeting, Bieber tweeted about their time together: "hangin out with a special little girl. #MrsBieber"
"that was one of the best things i have ever done. she was AWESOME! Feeling really inspired now! #MrsBieber"
"got some really great ideas from today. ways to #giveback - #MrsBieber really inspired me. really"
And then he posted the photo of him giving her a big peck on the cheek, and said, "BEST PART OF MY DAY."
After her special Bieber day, Roth went onto the WEEI/NESN radio station in Boston and talked about the pop star.
Listen to the radio interview with Roth here.
For more information, or to donate to AT/RT research, visit www.cureatrt.org.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile