The first born of the late Michael Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson, turns 15 today.
Prince Michael Jackson's mother is the King of Pop's longtime friend Deborah Jeanne Rowe. The two were married in Sydney, Australia while Rowe was approximately six months pregnant with Prince Michael Jackson.
Jackson and Rowe wed on November 13, 1996, and the night before the wedding, Jackson had called Lisa Marie Presley, his ex-wife, who gave him and Rowe her blessing.
Prince Michael was born on Feb. 13, 1997, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. He was named after Michael's grandfather and great-grandfather, who were both called Prince.
His godparents are Elizabeth Taylor and Macaulay Culkin.
His siblings are Paris Jackson and Prince Michael II, also known as "Blanket."
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'