The first born of the late Michael Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson, turns 15 today.
Prince Michael Jackson's mother is the King of Pop's longtime friend Deborah Jeanne Rowe. The two were married in Sydney, Australia while Rowe was approximately six months pregnant with Prince Michael Jackson.
Jackson and Rowe wed on November 13, 1996, and the night before the wedding, Jackson had called Lisa Marie Presley, his ex-wife, who gave him and Rowe her blessing.
Prince Michael was born on Feb. 13, 1997, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. He was named after Michael's grandfather and great-grandfather, who were both called Prince.
His godparents are Elizabeth Taylor and Macaulay Culkin.
His siblings are Paris Jackson and Prince Michael II, also known as "Blanket."
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids