The first born of the late Michael Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson, turns 15 today.
Prince Michael Jackson's mother is the King of Pop's longtime friend Deborah Jeanne Rowe. The two were married in Sydney, Australia while Rowe was approximately six months pregnant with Prince Michael Jackson.
Jackson and Rowe wed on November 13, 1996, and the night before the wedding, Jackson had called Lisa Marie Presley, his ex-wife, who gave him and Rowe her blessing.
Prince Michael was born on Feb. 13, 1997, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. He was named after Michael's grandfather and great-grandfather, who were both called Prince.
His godparents are Elizabeth Taylor and Macaulay Culkin.
His siblings are Paris Jackson and Prince Michael II, also known as "Blanket."
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits