The first born of the late Michael Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson, turns 15 today.
Prince Michael Jackson's mother is the King of Pop's longtime friend Deborah Jeanne Rowe. The two were married in Sydney, Australia while Rowe was approximately six months pregnant with Prince Michael Jackson.
Jackson and Rowe wed on November 13, 1996, and the night before the wedding, Jackson had called Lisa Marie Presley, his ex-wife, who gave him and Rowe her blessing.
Prince Michael was born on Feb. 13, 1997, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. He was named after Michael's grandfather and great-grandfather, who were both called Prince.
His godparents are Elizabeth Taylor and Macaulay Culkin.
His siblings are Paris Jackson and Prince Michael II, also known as "Blanket."
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief