Juxta Labs, creators of apps aimed at "making life fun," recently announced the Android availability of WordTag, a challenging social game app that tests users' wits and creativity with a fun and fast collaborative word-guessing game experience consisting of quick 120-character descriptions. Also available for iOS and Facebook users, WordTag is suitable for social gamers of all ages. To learn more about WordTag visit www.WordTag.com.
Perfect for Twitter aficionados, WordTag prompts players to provide an opponent with clues for guessing a word using 120 characters or less. Related words are blocked from descriptions, influencing users to find new, inventive and personalized ways to define their words. Players take turns describing and guessing words, gaining tokens and earning badges with correct answers. WordTag games are automatically saved and updated, allowing users to switch from their Facebook accounts to their Android devices with ease.
"Our goal at Juxta Labs is to develop social games that bring people together in a fun environment and enhance personal relationships," said Jared Allgood, CEO of Juxta Labs. "With the availability of WordTag on Android, our users are able play with an even wider network of friends, family and fellow word-game fans."
With its quick game exchange and character count limit, WordTag provides a captivating, Twitter-esque take on typical word-game apps. Additional in-game features allow for extra challenges as well word hints and clues. For example, players can unlock restricted words with keys they accumulate over time or use "TNT bombs" to eliminate letters for easier guessing. Badges such as the Hollywood-themed "Actresses Badge" or the timely "Christmas Badge" are unlocked with correct guesses, establishing a new challenge for users to successfully describe all included target words. E-cards with familiar figures and characters are available for users who are looking for a humorous way to share their WordTag descriptions on Facebook and Twitter.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women