MIAMI BEACH, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 12/07/12 -- Todd Barrett Swimwear will celebrate the launch of their new website and the launch of their S/S 2013 Collection on December 8, 2012, at Art Basel, at The Catalina Hotel, 9:00 p.m. until 12 midnight; there will be complimentary cocktails and passed food by Kung Fu Kitchen and Sushi from 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. The launch event will also feature the amazing photography and new Todd Barrett ad campaign by famed photographer, Fred Love. And of course the event will be filled will hot models wearing the newest pieces from the new collection.
Todd Barrett is quickly becoming one of the most recognized Lifestyle brands in South Florida. Todd Barrett is a Lifestyle Expert, Life Coach, Image Consultant, Personal Trainer, and photographer. Todd's latest venture is Todd Barrett Swimwear -- a lifestyle brand for confident women, from catwalk models to curvier girls -- from Giselle to Kim Kardashian. The Todd Barrett Signature Scrunch-style Bikini is always the hottest swimsuit on the beach. Todd Barrett Swimwear strives to be the standard in beach and swimwear for the fashion forward consumer.
Todd's inspiration for the brand came from a former longtime girlfriend, a wedding and evening gown designer, with a passion for swimwear, and from his daily interactions with the social butterflies and influencers on the beaches of SOBE. A native of North Carolina, Todd later moved to Atlanta and now considers Miami Beach his home.
Todd Barrett Swimwear Launch, Saturday, December 8, 2012, 9pm - 12am, The Catalina Hotel, 1720 Collins, Miami Beach, FL 33139
For suits, images, interviews, RSVPs or any questions, please contact Brian Long at MrLong@BL-PR.com or 917-294-7370.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly