Starlet Lindsay Lohan says she didn't know she owed more than $200,000 to the Internal Revenue Service until it was too late, the New York Post reported.
The IRS recently seized the "Liz & Dick" actress' bank assets to cover unpaid income taxes totaling $233,904.
"Lindsay is freaking out. And she's doing what she always does, which is to say it's not her fault and point the finger at someone else in her team. She says she didn't know anything about it ... . She's broke and it's not her fault," an insider told the Post.
"The people hired to take care of it are taking care of it and it will be resolved by the end of the year," a second source said.
Actor Charlie Sheen also reportedly gave Lohan $100,000 to help cover the tax bill.
Lohan, 26, is a former child star whose once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by her legal woes and battles with drug and alcohol addiction.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- G8 Calls for Political Solution in Syria
- Putin Denies He Was Isolated at G8 Summit
- Kanye West's 'Yeezus': Angry Self-love
- Jimmy Hoffa Buried Alive, Reputed Underboss Says
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Boeing to Build Stretch-Dreamliners
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards