Model Gisele Bundchen, New England quarterback Tom Brady's wife, gave birth this week to her second child, a daughter named Vivian, The Boston Globe reported.
The fashion model and Patriots star married in 2009 and are also the parents of a 2-year-old son named Benjamin.
Benjamin's little sister was born Wednesday night, the Globe said Friday.
No other details regarding the child's birth were immediately available.
Brady also has a 5-year-old son, John, with his ex-girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers