DUNDALK, IRELAND -- (Marketwire) -- 12/07/12 -- Frankie Dettori has been handed down a six month ban for testing positive for an illegal substance. The legendary jockey tested positive at Longchamp on September 16th of this year. However, fans of the jockey need not despair, as they can play Frankie Dettori's Magic Seven slot game at popular online casino Boylecasino.com.
As his ban starts from the date he was suspended from riding in France, the world famous jockey will be able to ride in the Oaks and Derby at Epsom on the 31st of May and 1st of June 2013 respectively. In the meantime, racing and slot fans can keep playing Frankie Dettori's Magic Seven slot game.
Karen Hope, Manager at Boylecasino.com said "Frankie Dettori's Magic Seven is one of our most popular slot games. Slot aficionados regard it as being one of the best out there at the moment. Fans of Frankie will really enjoy playing it, since they can't back their favourite Jockey until the 19th of May next year."
The five reel, twenty five line slot was created as a tribute to the Jockey's achievement at Ascot in 1996 when he rode a remarkable seven winners in one day.
New players at Boylecasino.com can get up to a two hundred pounds deposit match welcome bonus when they register with the online casino.
Boylecasino.com has been in operation since 2006. It features over 250 top table and slot games and is the online casino division of Boylesports the largest independent bookmaker in Ireland. The company does not accept players from the U.S.
Gaming SEM Manager
00 353 42 939 3251
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses