MIAMI, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 12/07/12 -- Déjà vu Décor by Todd W.G. Corder: Location 2 Grand Opening featuring the best of Mid Century Modern Furniture and Accessories and showcasing Recycled, Reclaimed, Repurposed, Reused art by famous Artists like Andy Warhol, Peter Tunney, Purvis Young, Melissa Del Pinto, Roger Moenks, Fred Love and many more.
Open party for Déjà vu Décor by Todd W.G. Corder will be Friday, December 7, 2012 from 7-10pm at 145-147 NW 36th Street, Miami, FL 33127.
Déjà vu Décor specializes in home furnishings from the 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's. Each of DVD's pieces are hand selected and hand juried by Todd W.G. Corder. DVD hosts different artists monthly. DVD features designers such as James Mont, Milo Baughman, Eames, Paul McCobb and Paul Evans.
Todd Weldon Gray Corder, a Dallas transplant to Miami, is no stranger to the world of interiors and antiques. Growing up with antique dealing parents, Corder would often spend most of his "play time" running around auctions and was even known to take a nap or 2 inside armoires and dressers. After starting his degree in architecture, Todd went on to graduate from Texas Christian College with a degree in Business, Marketing and Communications. From TCU, Todd moved to Miami to model and sell real estate. After 10 years of buying, developing and selling real estate, Todd went back to his roots and started buying antiques to stage his properties and those of his clients. After 4 successful years of staging properties and dealing antiques from his warehouse in The Design District, he launched Déjà vu Décor by Todd Weldon Gray Corder, his first free-standing store in the trendy Wynwood Art's District.
Please check us out @dejavudecor1, www.facebook.com/dejavudecorbytoddwgcorder and www.deja-vu-decor.com.
Déjà vu Décor by Todd W.G. Corder is located at 190 NW 36th Street, Miami, FL 33127.
For more information, please contact Todd at 305-972-8200 or [email protected]. For press inquiries, please contact Brian Long at [email protected].
E-Mail: [email protected]
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women