Despite the recession, Rush Limbaugh announced today on his top-rated
nationally syndicated radio program that Two If By Tea donated more
than $1,000,000 in product and monetary contributions since going into
business just over one year ago.
Launched in June 2011, Two If By Tea is a new brand of iced tea created by Limbaugh and his wife Kathryn. Available in a variety of flavors, including original, raspberry, peach and diet, the product is proudly assembled, packaged and distributed in America, reflecting American values and a patriotic theme.
Far exceeding anticipated product sales, Limbaugh thanked his listeners for their support in beating the original $100,000 goal ten-fold. "We ran the numbers, and we are thrilled to announce that because of you, Two If By Tea has donated over $1 million in product and monetary donations to incredible causes, including the Marine Corps -- Law Enforcement Foundation."
Limbaugh's tone was nostalgic at times, revealing some of the reasons he began the tea company. "We wanted to be able to start a small business in the United States," he stated. "I personally wanted to experience firsthand all of the requirements, the licenses, the fees needed to take a product to market from nothing. Our goal was to create jobs, and manufacture with all American-made products in a fun, unique way." Limbaugh spoke of the things that make him happy including "sharing our success," and "sharing your passions."
The Marine Corps -- Law Enforcement Foundation provides scholarships to the children of fallen marines and federal law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty abroad and at home.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals