QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/06/12 -- Smart business decisions are even easier to make with the Meet, Greet and Succeed offer at the Montreal Airport Marriott Hotel. This Montreal luxury hotel is offering meeting planners the chance to save and earn with meetings or events that are booked by February 28, 2013.
With the Meet, Greet and Succeed offer at this beautiful hotel which features a luxurious spa in Montreal, you'll get a $10 discount per room actualized (applied to your final invoice), one complimentary room for every 35 booked and a complimentary charter bus to take you and your group on an outing within 25km of the hotel. In addition to these fantastic meeting perks, Marriott Rewards® members will also earn points or miles with Rewarding Events, enabling them to redeem their points for savings and amenities and additional perks at over 3,600 Marriott properties worldwide.
While your team is busy planning presentations and crunching numbers, this hotel's team will be busy executing an unforgettable event for you. Expert event planners are there every step of the way, from the planning stages to the post-event checkout, and an online MeetingMatrix can help you configure the perfect setup for your meeting. Choose from 20 meeting rooms spread across more than 14,000 sq. ft. of flexible, modern event space. Each room is equipped with high-speed Internet access and the latest audiovisual equipment and support.
Located directly inside the Trudeau International Airport, this hotel is not only convenient, but also a great deal. Your meetings will be just a short walk away, and amenities including a top Montreal restaurant, fully equipped fitness centre and AltiSpa, a full service spa, mean your meeting attendees can relax today so they're refreshed for a full day of meetings for tomorrow.
Exceptional event menus and elegant Montreal wedding accommodations make this hotel a top choice for celebratory events, too. And as the number one Marriott in North America, according to Marriott's guest satisfaction survey, you and your guests can rest easy that everything from check-in to checkout will run smoothly.
To book your next meeting, contact the hotel at email@example.com or 514-828-5188. For more information on the Meet, Greet and Succeed promotion, visit www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group_offer_282.mi.
About the Montreal Airport Marriott Hotel
At the Montreal Airport Marriott Hotel, you're not just near the Trudeau International Airport -- you're in it. Located directly next to the U.S. departures terminal, this stylish hotel offers modern decor, spacious accommodations and thoughtful amenities for both business and leisure guests. Step off from the plane and into your comfortable guest room, where you'll find a 32-inch flat-screen TV, a 24-hour room service menu, plush bedding with fluffy pillows, crisp sheets, a large desk with ergonomic chair and high-speed Internet access. For VIP guests looking for an upgraded stay, concierge-level rooms include additional amenities and exclusive lounge access. To relax post-flight, this hotel offers an indoor pool, fitness centre and AltiSpa, with a full menu of therapies including facials and massages. To indulge your sense of taste, Bijou, a city hot spot, offers drinks and local specialties made with market-fresh ingredients. When it comes time to exploring Montreal, you'll be near the city's top sights including Six Flags®, the Notre-Dame Basilica, downtown shopping and dining, and the Olympic and Botanical gardens. This airport hotel's convenient location and luxurious amenities make it a great choice for meetings and events. More than 14,000 sq. ft. of event space, including 20 fully equipped meetings rooms, and expert planners are on hand to help with every aspect of your day to make your meeting or social event a truly memorable one.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2174554
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Montreal Airport Marriott Hotel
Most Popular Stories
- Portland's Arts District to host theater festival from June 26-30 [Sun Journal (Lewiston, ME)]
- Sex as a battlefield ; Although his fiction is at times overwhelmed by descriptions of women's bodies, James Salter is capable of a simmering, near- biblical intensity. His new novel does not do justice to his art
- The perfect children's film: a Western with aliens, Moses and true love ; Few things inspire children more than movies, so what are the favourite childhood films of actors, directors and producers at the Cinemagic festival?
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- Top 10 concerts from Sands Event Center's first year
- Joshua Radin loves to sing about love
- As 'The Office' ends, other workplace shows find a big TV audience
- Local comedians carve own path to fame with Valley-wide circuit
- BRIEF: Carole King to be honored with Obama-hosted show, Gershwin Prize
- 'Iron Man 3' makes $1 billion worldwide, $300 million domestically