The duchess of Cambridge was Thursday discharged
from hospital in London, where she has been treated for extreme
morning sickness in connection with her early pregnancy.
Kate, 30, would now stay at Kensington Palace for a "period of rest," the royal palace said in a statement.
She was admitted to the King Edward VII private clinic on Monday, when the news of her pregnancy was announced.
Kate left the central London private hospital looking relaxed and carrying a bunch of flowers. She gave a smile to reporters before she was driven off with her husband, Prince William.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.