The duchess of Cambridge was Thursday discharged
from hospital in London, where she has been treated for extreme
morning sickness in connection with her early pregnancy.
Kate, 30, would now stay at Kensington Palace for a "period of rest," the royal palace said in a statement.
She was admitted to the King Edward VII private clinic on Monday, when the news of her pregnancy was announced.
Kate left the central London private hospital looking relaxed and carrying a bunch of flowers. She gave a smile to reporters before she was driven off with her husband, Prince William.
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.