The duchess of Cambridge was Thursday discharged
from hospital in London, where she has been treated for extreme
morning sickness in connection with her early pregnancy.
Kate, 30, would now stay at Kensington Palace for a "period of rest," the royal palace said in a statement.
She was admitted to the King Edward VII private clinic on Monday, when the news of her pregnancy was announced.
Kate left the central London private hospital looking relaxed and carrying a bunch of flowers. She gave a smile to reporters before she was driven off with her husband, Prince William.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan