The duchess of Cambridge was Thursday discharged
from hospital in London, where she has been treated for extreme
morning sickness in connection with her early pregnancy.
Kate, 30, would now stay at Kensington Palace for a "period of rest," the royal palace said in a statement.
She was admitted to the King Edward VII private clinic on Monday, when the news of her pregnancy was announced.
Kate left the central London private hospital looking relaxed and carrying a bunch of flowers. She gave a smile to reporters before she was driven off with her husband, Prince William.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006