The duchess of Cambridge was Thursday discharged
from hospital in London, where she has been treated for extreme
morning sickness in connection with her early pregnancy.
Kate, 30, would now stay at Kensington Palace for a "period of rest," the royal palace said in a statement.
She was admitted to the King Edward VII private clinic on Monday, when the news of her pregnancy was announced.
Kate left the central London private hospital looking relaxed and carrying a bunch of flowers. She gave a smile to reporters before she was driven off with her husband, Prince William.
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience