IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/12 -- Toshiba America Information Systems Inc., Telecommunication Systems Division (Toshiba) -- www.telecom.toshiba.com, helped EYEMAGINE Technology (www.eyemaginetech.com), an Irvine, Calif.-based eCommerce innovator, meet its communications goals with a new IPedge® EP Voice over IP business telephone system. Founded in 2003, EYEMAGINE empowers Fortune 500 clients nationwide to meet and exceed eCommerce goals by delivering effective eCommerce solutions, including design, development, mobile applications, systems integration, conversion optimization, enterprise resource planning (ERP) integration, custom online payment solutions, and more.
Cindy Natoniewski, EYEMAGINE's operations manager, specified the need for an IP business telephone system that would meet EYEMAGINE's communication objectives, which include:
•Establishing a voice communication presence with an affordable IP business telephone system; •Replacing the previous system, which had been outgrown, with the latest in IP technology; •Delivering the scalability that allows new users, features, and applications as the company grows; •Having an Automated Attendant with different time-of-day outgoing greetings so that incoming calls are always answered; and •Allowing users to personalize their telephone features, including their voice mailboxes.
EYEMAGINE turned to smplsolutions of Lake Forest, Calif., an Authorized Toshiba Dealer since 2001. Mark Gallagher, sales engineer smplsolutions, recommended Toshiba's IPedge EP Voice over IP business telephone system. He said, "Toshiba's IPedge EP is the perfect telephone system for growing small businesses. It has all the bells and whistles of a bigger system but is designed for companies with less than 40 users per server."
Solution: Toshiba's IPedge EP Delivers Scalable and Effective Voice Communication Presence
Installed and serviced by smplsolutions, EYEMAGINE's Toshiba business telephone system consists of:
•One IPedge EP business telephone system, a single-server solution; •Toshiba IP 5000-series desk telephones; •Unified Messaging, which allows users to receive email, faxes, and voice messages in their email inboxes; and •Enterprise Manager for simple on-site management, including changing names and resetting voice mail passwords.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'