The mobileYouth Economy report gives you a better understanding of how the global mobile youth market is changing, new revenue opportunities for mobile brands and the role of youth in the future of mobile.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Executive Summary
- The new mobileYouth Economy - Youth are key growth drivers
II. Global Snapshot 2013
- Global Mobile Youth Ownership 2013 - Global Mobile Youth Revenues 2013 - Global Youth ARPU hits a ceiling
III. Short Term Regional Growth Markets
- Mobile Youth Africa by Age Group - Mobile Youth Asia by Age Group - Mobile Youth Eastern Europe by Age Group - Mobile Youth Latin America by Age Group - Mobile Youth North America by Age Group - Mobile Youth Western Europe by Age Group
IV. What's next for mobile?
- What do global mobile owners need? - Future of mobile lies in its long tail
V. Youth will shape the future of mobile
- Youth are most likely to sleep with their mobile - Youth drive growth of global SMS revenue - Youth will drive growth of future mobile services
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant