The mobileYouth Economy report gives you a better understanding of how the global mobile youth market is changing, new revenue opportunities for mobile brands and the role of youth in the future of mobile.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Executive Summary
- The new mobileYouth Economy - Youth are key growth drivers
II. Global Snapshot 2013
- Global Mobile Youth Ownership 2013 - Global Mobile Youth Revenues 2013 - Global Youth ARPU hits a ceiling
III. Short Term Regional Growth Markets
- Mobile Youth Africa by Age Group - Mobile Youth Asia by Age Group - Mobile Youth Eastern Europe by Age Group - Mobile Youth Latin America by Age Group - Mobile Youth North America by Age Group - Mobile Youth Western Europe by Age Group
IV. What's next for mobile?
- What do global mobile owners need? - Future of mobile lies in its long tail
V. Youth will shape the future of mobile
- Youth are most likely to sleep with their mobile - Youth drive growth of global SMS revenue - Youth will drive growth of future mobile services
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11