HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/12 -- Tenguy World International, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: TGWI) reported today that the Company has purchased an interest in seven operating oil & gas wells located in Garvin County, OK.
The wells are located in the Pauls Valley Uplift area. The Pauls Valley Uplift area of Gavin County is well known in the Mid-Continent Region as a very good seismic data quality area. The primary targets of the 3-D shoot, the Oil Creek sand, Bromide sands, Viola lime and Pennsylvanian sands can be interpreted with a great degree of accuracy. The subsurface of the area is one of distinct and radical lithological changes, yielding many very consistent reflectors due to the extreme velocity changes.
About Tenguy World International, Inc.
The Company was originally incorporated in 1923 in the state of Colorado. Tenguy World International is an independent oil and gas company, engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in the United States.
Elite Communications, LTD
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women