HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/12 -- Tenguy World International, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: TGWI) reported today that the Company has purchased an interest in seven operating oil & gas wells located in Garvin County, OK.
The wells are located in the Pauls Valley Uplift area. The Pauls Valley Uplift area of Gavin County is well known in the Mid-Continent Region as a very good seismic data quality area. The primary targets of the 3-D shoot, the Oil Creek sand, Bromide sands, Viola lime and Pennsylvanian sands can be interpreted with a great degree of accuracy. The subsurface of the area is one of distinct and radical lithological changes, yielding many very consistent reflectors due to the extreme velocity changes.
About Tenguy World International, Inc.
The Company was originally incorporated in 1923 in the state of Colorado. Tenguy World International is an independent oil and gas company, engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in the United States.
Elite Communications, LTD
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route