Frankie Muniz, the 26-year-old former star of the U.S. sitcom "Malcolm in the Middle," suffered a mini-stroke last week, TMZ reported Tuesday.
Doctors are still trying to determine what caused the medical condition, the celebrity news website said.
Friends took the actor, musician and occasional race-car driver to an Arizona hospital Friday after he had trouble speaking and understanding words, TMZ said.
He was told he suffered a mini-stroke and tests are being conducted to find out why.
Muniz's film credits include "Big Fat Liar," "Stuck on You" and "Agent Cody Banks."
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms