Frankie Muniz, the 26-year-old former star of the U.S. sitcom "Malcolm in the Middle," suffered a mini-stroke last week, TMZ reported Tuesday.
Doctors are still trying to determine what caused the medical condition, the celebrity news website said.
Friends took the actor, musician and occasional race-car driver to an Arizona hospital Friday after he had trouble speaking and understanding words, TMZ said.
He was told he suffered a mini-stroke and tests are being conducted to find out why.
Muniz's film credits include "Big Fat Liar," "Stuck on You" and "Agent Cody Banks."
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Charitable Giving Sees Encouraging Growth
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?