Frankie Muniz, the 26-year-old former star of the U.S. sitcom "Malcolm in the Middle," suffered a mini-stroke last week, TMZ reported Tuesday.
Doctors are still trying to determine what caused the medical condition, the celebrity news website said.
Friends took the actor, musician and occasional race-car driver to an Arizona hospital Friday after he had trouble speaking and understanding words, TMZ said.
He was told he suffered a mini-stroke and tests are being conducted to find out why.
Muniz's film credits include "Big Fat Liar," "Stuck on You" and "Agent Cody Banks."
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures