Frankie Muniz, the 26-year-old former star of the U.S. sitcom "Malcolm in the Middle," suffered a mini-stroke last week, TMZ reported Tuesday.
Doctors are still trying to determine what caused the medical condition, the celebrity news website said.
Friends took the actor, musician and occasional race-car driver to an Arizona hospital Friday after he had trouble speaking and understanding words, TMZ said.
He was told he suffered a mini-stroke and tests are being conducted to find out why.
Muniz's film credits include "Big Fat Liar," "Stuck on You" and "Agent Cody Banks."
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia