Frankie Muniz, the 26-year-old former star of the U.S. sitcom "Malcolm in the Middle," suffered a mini-stroke last week, TMZ reported Tuesday.
Doctors are still trying to determine what caused the medical condition, the celebrity news website said.
Friends took the actor, musician and occasional race-car driver to an Arizona hospital Friday after he had trouble speaking and understanding words, TMZ said.
He was told he suffered a mini-stroke and tests are being conducted to find out why.
Muniz's film credits include "Big Fat Liar," "Stuck on You" and "Agent Cody Banks."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?