The partnership deal between CIMtrek and Cloud Technology Solutions has been extended to include new products and capabilities offered by each company.
The partnership between Cloud Technology Solutions (CTS), and CIMtrek, encompasses CTS's Email migration from Notes to Google and Exchange tools and CIMtrek's new Application migration from Notes to Microsoft SharePoint. This reciprocal agreement will deliver a comprehensive, easy and cost effective way of migrating, testing and supporting legacy business processes on a massive, secure, cloud infrastructure.
Both companies will offer each other's technology to their respective resellers and partner channels as well as to end user organizations.
Cloud Technology Solutions is a leader in the migration of on-premise messaging and collaboration tools. CIMtrek has a rapidly expanding customer base and was awarded the status of 'Cool Vendor' by Gartner Group within twelve months of launch.
"We are seeing an increased demand for our products and services around the world. The one component we have been missing is mail migration - this extended partnership plugs that gap and will enable our customers to migrate all of their Notes estate to a new cloud or on premise environment encompassing Java and Microsoft technologies," said Jon Pyke, CEO and Founder of CIMtrek.
"We are very excited to be extending our relationship with CIMtrek, the ability to offer turnkey application migrations from Notes, as well as moving an organisation's email estate to the cloud is extremely compelling to people looking to move away from the Notes platform" added James Doggart, CEO of Cloud Technology Solutions.
"The combined tools and experience this deal brings makes moving away from Notes easier, more automated and cheaper than ever. By moving to the cloud customers can establish themselves on a current platform, future proof their needs, find the required current skills easier and more importantly scale."
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.