SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/04/12 -- Tronixcountry is launching its brand new website. The new website features an expanded product selection such as Touch-screen Tablets, Big Screen 3D High Definition Televisions, Game consoles and much more. The new website is also much more user friendly, navigation through different menus and descriptions of products is fast and easy.
The new Tronixcountry website will be ready to serve the thousands of people looking for easy unsecured financing with no credit check to buy the latest electronics during the major holiday shopping season.
Even someone with bad credit or no credit can buy that big screen TV they've always wanted at low affordable payments. Other benefits of buying from Tronixcountry include:
•Your payments are reported to a major credit bureau •Free Tronixcountry Platinum Membership -- includes special "Member Only" offers and Reward Points to redeem for free merchandise or even cash back •Unlimited Customer Support •100% Satisfaction Guarantee •Establish an unsecured credit line •Low Flexible payments for people on a budget •FREE information on how to better understand your credit and basics to personal finance
The goal of Tronixcountry is to help customers own the latest electronics and products with their easy unsecured financing program, with no credit checks and flexible payment plans that are suitable for any budget. All they ask is that you make your payments on time.
Visit Tronixcountry at http://www.tronixcountry.com to see their wide selection of products and take advantage of their easy financing program TODAY!
You can also connect with Tronixcountry via: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Youtube.http://www.facebook.com/TronixCountry
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women