Australian actress Rose Byrne and U.S. actor Bobby Cannavale are a new couple, sources told Usmagazine.com.
Byrne, 33, is best known for her work on the TV legal drama "Damages" and in the big-screen comedy "Bridesmaids."
Cannavale, 42, is a cast member of Hob's "Boardwalk Empire" and can now be seen in the Broadway revival of "Calgary Glen Ross."
"They've been dating for a few months," an insider told Usmagazine.com. "I think Rose is a good match for him."
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Home Lending Offices Not Seeing Effects of Pickup
- How Green Is Google?
- Florida Enterprises Look to Costa Rica
- San Francisco Renters Battle Over Conversions