Australian actress Rose Byrne and U.S. actor Bobby Cannavale are a new couple, sources told Usmagazine.com.
Byrne, 33, is best known for her work on the TV legal drama "Damages" and in the big-screen comedy "Bridesmaids."
Cannavale, 42, is a cast member of Hob's "Boardwalk Empire" and can now be seen in the Broadway revival of "Calgary Glen Ross."
"They've been dating for a few months," an insider told Usmagazine.com. "I think Rose is a good match for him."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low