Australian actress Rose Byrne and U.S. actor Bobby Cannavale are a new couple, sources told Usmagazine.com.
Byrne, 33, is best known for her work on the TV legal drama "Damages" and in the big-screen comedy "Bridesmaids."
Cannavale, 42, is a cast member of Hob's "Boardwalk Empire" and can now be seen in the Broadway revival of "Calgary Glen Ross."
"They've been dating for a few months," an insider told Usmagazine.com. "I think Rose is a good match for him."
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter