Internet radio service Pandora announced today new metrics that were reached in the month of November 2012.
Listener hours for Pandora during the month of November 2012 were 1.27 billion, an increase of 58% from 798 million during the same period last year.
Share of total U.S. radio listening for Pandora in November 2012 was 7.09%, an increase from 4.32% at the same time last year.
Active listeners were 62.4 million at the end of November 2012, an increase of 45% from 43.1 million during the same time period last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying