Internet radio service Pandora announced today new metrics that were reached in the month of November 2012.
Listener hours for Pandora during the month of November 2012 were 1.27 billion, an increase of 58% from 798 million during the same period last year.
Share of total U.S. radio listening for Pandora in November 2012 was 7.09%, an increase from 4.32% at the same time last year.
Active listeners were 62.4 million at the end of November 2012, an increase of 45% from 43.1 million during the same time period last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?