Internet radio service Pandora announced today new metrics that were reached in the month of November 2012.
Listener hours for Pandora during the month of November 2012 were 1.27 billion, an increase of 58% from 798 million during the same period last year.
Share of total U.S. radio listening for Pandora in November 2012 was 7.09%, an increase from 4.32% at the same time last year.
Active listeners were 62.4 million at the end of November 2012, an increase of 45% from 43.1 million during the same time period last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?