Internet radio service Pandora announced today new metrics that were reached in the month of November 2012.
Listener hours for Pandora during the month of November 2012 were 1.27 billion, an increase of 58% from 798 million during the same period last year.
Share of total U.S. radio listening for Pandora in November 2012 was 7.09%, an increase from 4.32% at the same time last year.
Active listeners were 62.4 million at the end of November 2012, an increase of 45% from 43.1 million during the same time period last year.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact