U.S. reality star Khloe Kardashian said she told Mario Lopez, her co-host on "The X Factor," to make sure to spend time alone with his bride at their wedding.
Lopez, 39, was to marry Courtney Mazza, 31, Saturday in an event to be televised as a 2-hour special Dec. 8 on TLC.
Kardashian told People magazine she had a bit of advice for her co-host ahead of his big day.
"We talk during rehearsals and commercial breaks, and he's like, 'What time did you cut the cake?'" she said. "I'm like, 'I don't know. I was so wasted at my wedding.'
"You and your partner should take a few minutes to yourselves and just watch the whole thing from the audience," Kardashian said she suggested. "[My husband] Lamar and I will now talk about those little moments, because you get pulled away from each other. You shouldn't spend your whole wedding not with each other."
Lopez said he considers himself "just a sidekick" in Saturday's wedding.
"My fiancee is the star," he added.
"I just want the wedding itself to be fun, just a blast, everybody to party and have fun and to go all night."
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- Legal Pot Shops Do Roaring Business on Opening Day
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device