U.S. reality star Khloe Kardashian said she told Mario Lopez, her co-host on "The X Factor," to make sure to spend time alone with his bride at their wedding.
Lopez, 39, was to marry Courtney Mazza, 31, Saturday in an event to be televised as a 2-hour special Dec. 8 on TLC.
Kardashian told People magazine she had a bit of advice for her co-host ahead of his big day.
"We talk during rehearsals and commercial breaks, and he's like, 'What time did you cut the cake?'" she said. "I'm like, 'I don't know. I was so wasted at my wedding.'
"You and your partner should take a few minutes to yourselves and just watch the whole thing from the audience," Kardashian said she suggested. "[My husband] Lamar and I will now talk about those little moments, because you get pulled away from each other. You shouldn't spend your whole wedding not with each other."
Lopez said he considers himself "just a sidekick" in Saturday's wedding.
"My fiancee is the star," he added.
"I just want the wedding itself to be fun, just a blast, everybody to party and have fun and to go all night."
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column