On Dec. 2, 2012, the Board of Directors of DISH Network Corporation
declared a non-recurring dividend of $1.00 per share on outstanding
Class A and Class B common stock. The dividend will be payable in cash
on Dec. 28, 2012, to shareholders of record as of Dec.14, 2012.
DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ:DISH), through its subsidiary DISH Network L.L.C., provides approximately 14.042 million satellite TV customers, as of Sept. 30, 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant