National insurance provider Confie Seguros has acquired four regional insurance brokerages in Florida and Nevada, the company announced on Monday.
The companies are Maurisset Insurance, CNS Insurance Services and Briar Bay Insurance in Florida and Got Insurance in Las Vegas, Nev.
"We have now completed 19 transactions in 2012, an achievement which is representative of our very robust pipeline of potential transactions in this fragmented industry," said Joe Waked, CEO of Confie Seguros.
He added that the company is currently evaluating strategic targets in other states.
Confie Seguos, founded in 2008 and based in California, is a national insurance distribution company whose primary focus is on Hispanic consumers. The company has annual revenue in excess of $200 million with more than 300 retail locations.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost