National insurance provider Confie Seguros has acquired four regional insurance brokerages in Florida and Nevada, the company announced on Monday.
The companies are Maurisset Insurance, CNS Insurance Services and Briar Bay Insurance in Florida and Got Insurance in Las Vegas, Nev.
"We have now completed 19 transactions in 2012, an achievement which is representative of our very robust pipeline of potential transactions in this fragmented industry," said Joe Waked, CEO of Confie Seguros.
He added that the company is currently evaluating strategic targets in other states.
Confie Seguos, founded in 2008 and based in California, is a national insurance distribution company whose primary focus is on Hispanic consumers. The company has annual revenue in excess of $200 million with more than 300 retail locations.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries