National insurance provider Confie Seguros has acquired four regional insurance brokerages in Florida and Nevada, the company announced on Monday.
The companies are Maurisset Insurance, CNS Insurance Services and Briar Bay Insurance in Florida and Got Insurance in Las Vegas, Nev.
"We have now completed 19 transactions in 2012, an achievement which is representative of our very robust pipeline of potential transactions in this fragmented industry," said Joe Waked, CEO of Confie Seguros.
He added that the company is currently evaluating strategic targets in other states.
Confie Seguos, founded in 2008 and based in California, is a national insurance distribution company whose primary focus is on Hispanic consumers. The company has annual revenue in excess of $200 million with more than 300 retail locations.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release