National insurance provider Confie Seguros has acquired four regional insurance brokerages in Florida and Nevada, the company announced on Monday.
The companies are Maurisset Insurance, CNS Insurance Services and Briar Bay Insurance in Florida and Got Insurance in Las Vegas, Nev.
"We have now completed 19 transactions in 2012, an achievement which is representative of our very robust pipeline of potential transactions in this fragmented industry," said Joe Waked, CEO of Confie Seguros.
He added that the company is currently evaluating strategic targets in other states.
Confie Seguos, founded in 2008 and based in California, is a national insurance distribution company whose primary focus is on Hispanic consumers. The company has annual revenue in excess of $200 million with more than 300 retail locations.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller