National insurance provider Confie Seguros has acquired four regional insurance brokerages in Florida and Nevada, the company announced on Monday.
The companies are Maurisset Insurance, CNS Insurance Services and Briar Bay Insurance in Florida and Got Insurance in Las Vegas, Nev.
"We have now completed 19 transactions in 2012, an achievement which is representative of our very robust pipeline of potential transactions in this fragmented industry," said Joe Waked, CEO of Confie Seguros.
He added that the company is currently evaluating strategic targets in other states.
Confie Seguos, founded in 2008 and based in California, is a national insurance distribution company whose primary focus is on Hispanic consumers. The company has annual revenue in excess of $200 million with more than 300 retail locations.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief