ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/04/12 -- On Thursday, December 6, Ted Turner, Laura Turner Seydel, Carter Roberts, Sylvia Earle and Costas Christ will host an elegant evening of cocktails in honor of Roger Moenks at the Ralph Lauren store at Lenox Square to celebrate the publication of "I Am Eco-Warrior." Books will be signed by Mr. Moenks and the hosts during the event and will be available for purchase at the Ralph Lauren store. Fifteen percent of the evening's sales will benefit Chattahoochee Riverkeeper. Chattahoochee Riverkeeper's mission is to advocate and secure the protection and stewardship of the Chattahoochee River, its tributaries and watershed, in order to restore and preserve their ecological health for the people and wildlife that depend on the river system.
About Roger Moenks
German-born Roger Moenks is a celebrity and fashion photographer who has called New York City home for almost 20 years. Best known for his portraiture, he has previously published three books: The First Class of CLICK; Moving Still; and Inheriting Beauty, featuring 90 women from around the world at the forefront of society and industry -- a group that includes such high-profile figures as Roberta Armani, Delphine Arnault, Kiera Chaplin, Francesca Versace, and many more. In cooperation with Montblanc and UNICEF, Moenks also created images of 12 leading actresses for a Sotheby's auction, the proceeds of which raised a quarter of a million dollars for the charity. Moenks' work has appeared in such magazines as L'Officiel, Harper's Bazaar, GQ, Interview, Visionaire, and Flaunt. He has directed music videos for Blank & Jones, commercials for Van Cleef & Arpels and Moët & Chandon, and created the documentary Shooting Milk, featuring survivors of the Andy Warhol era and including never-before-seen footage of the artist himself. In the past several years Moenks has dedicated much of his time to socially conscious causes. He produced all the images in this book and conceived of the project.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
To purchase books and to see images, please visit www.iamecowarrior.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise