NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- Set on sparkling New York harbor, in resurgent Lower Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park offers a picturesque and luxurious setting for unforgettable New York City weddings in one of the world's most romantic cities. With a convenient downtown Manhattan location, an extensive choice of guest rooms, hotel suites and banquet facilities and eight LGBT-certified wedding planners on staff, the New York luxury hotel is dedicated to accommodate weddings of all sizes, attending to every detail for the couple's special day and setting a new standard in style and class.
The five-star Battery Park property extends a warm invitation to same-sex couples from around the world by introducing Signature New York City Weddings designed to incorporate all the elements for a seamless and unforgettable celebration. Targeting soon-to-be newlyweds who plan an intimate destination wedding in the Big Apple with up to 50 guests, the Modern Manhattan Matrimony wedding package includes:
•A dedicated LGBT-certified Ritz-Carlton wedding consultant who will assist with the detailed planning process •An attentive wedding concierge who will facilitate bespoke requests •The use of the Lower Manhattan hotel's 14th floor venue, Rise, or a Liberty Suite, furnished with gold chairs, beautifully decorated tables and water stations •Complimentary Statue of Liberty View accommodation for the newly married couple on wedding night •A marriage officiant •A champagne toast and wedding cake, complete with an elegant floral topper •Elegant floral options with choice of color, coordinated for the wedding couple •Caricature of wedding couple and their individual guests with Lady Liberty to commemorate the wedding with a unique New York moment
This offer starts at $8,500. An enhanced package, the Modern New York Matrimony package, is also available, starting at $12,500 and featuring 3 hours of photography, 3 hours of solo music for the ceremony, and a rose petal aisle.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women