OAKLAND, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- PR professionals seeking inside tips and techniques for winning coverage in top consumer technology media should register for this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
Attendees of the webinar Score Massive Tech Press in 2013: Top Tech PR Pros and Editors Reveal How to Create Industry-Shaking Consumer Tech Feature Stories will learn firsthand from influential technology editors what they'll be covering now and in 2013 -- and the many ways PR pros can reach, engage and score media-placement in this highly competitive market in the year ahead.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, December 13 at 1PM EST (noon CST; 11AM MST; 10AM PST).
Michelle Leff Mermelstein, APR, Public Relations Manager, Wireless Device, Sprint
Demetra Airaudi, Global Consumer Public Relations Manager, Skype
Sarah Kearns, Marketing Manager, ViewSonic
Sascha Segan, Lead Analyst, Mobile, PCMag.com
Leigh Geary, Editor and Founder, coolsmartphone.com
Chaim Haas, Senior Vice President, Technology, Emerging Media & Digital Strategy, Kaplow
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women