OAKLAND, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- PR professionals seeking inside tips and techniques for winning coverage in top consumer technology media should register for this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
Attendees of the webinar Score Massive Tech Press in 2013: Top Tech PR Pros and Editors Reveal How to Create Industry-Shaking Consumer Tech Feature Stories will learn firsthand from influential technology editors what they'll be covering now and in 2013 -- and the many ways PR pros can reach, engage and score media-placement in this highly competitive market in the year ahead.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, December 13 at 1PM EST (noon CST; 11AM MST; 10AM PST).
Michelle Leff Mermelstein, APR, Public Relations Manager, Wireless Device, Sprint
Demetra Airaudi, Global Consumer Public Relations Manager, Skype
Sarah Kearns, Marketing Manager, ViewSonic
Sascha Segan, Lead Analyst, Mobile, PCMag.com
Leigh Geary, Editor and Founder, coolsmartphone.com
Chaim Haas, Senior Vice President, Technology, Emerging Media & Digital Strategy, Kaplow
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.