And Rob Kardashian's Twitter rant continues, even after deleting prior tweets about Rita Ora.
Earlier today, Kardashian called out Ora on her cheating, and he is at it again.
Here's what Kim Kardashian's brother is tweeting:
@RobKardashian: "When a woman cheats on you with one man I can live with that. People make mistakes, trust me. I have forgiven numerous times...
@RobKardashian: "But when a woman disrespects herself by messing with more than 20 men all while being in a relationship with a Faithful man...
@RobKardashian: "I just don't get how a woman can do that to her body. And your career hasn't even launched yet. I don't put up with sloppiness. LOYALTY.
@RobKardashian: "This is a lesson to all the young women out there to not have unprotected sex with multiple men especially while in a relationship.
@RobKardashian: "RESPECT THY SELF!
And yes, still no word from Ora's Twitter account.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence