And Rob Kardashian's Twitter rant continues, even after deleting prior tweets about Rita Ora.
Earlier today, Kardashian called out Ora on her cheating, and he is at it again.
Here's what Kim Kardashian's brother is tweeting:
@RobKardashian: "When a woman cheats on you with one man I can live with that. People make mistakes, trust me. I have forgiven numerous times...
@RobKardashian: "But when a woman disrespects herself by messing with more than 20 men all while being in a relationship with a Faithful man...
@RobKardashian: "I just don't get how a woman can do that to her body. And your career hasn't even launched yet. I don't put up with sloppiness. LOYALTY.
@RobKardashian: "This is a lesson to all the young women out there to not have unprotected sex with multiple men especially while in a relationship.
@RobKardashian: "RESPECT THY SELF!
And yes, still no word from Ora's Twitter account.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia