And Rob Kardashian's Twitter rant continues, even after deleting prior tweets about Rita Ora.
Earlier today, Kardashian called out Ora on her cheating, and he is at it again.
Here's what Kim Kardashian's brother is tweeting:
@RobKardashian: "When a woman cheats on you with one man I can live with that. People make mistakes, trust me. I have forgiven numerous times...
@RobKardashian: "But when a woman disrespects herself by messing with more than 20 men all while being in a relationship with a Faithful man...
@RobKardashian: "I just don't get how a woman can do that to her body. And your career hasn't even launched yet. I don't put up with sloppiness. LOYALTY.
@RobKardashian: "This is a lesson to all the young women out there to not have unprotected sex with multiple men especially while in a relationship.
@RobKardashian: "RESPECT THY SELF!
And yes, still no word from Ora's Twitter account.
Most Popular Stories
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook