Hollywood actor and occasional guitarist Johnny Depp performed with rock icon Alice Cooper at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles, People.com reported.
Cooper is a friend of Depp and had a cameo in his film "Dark Shadows" earlier this year.
The duo played The Doors' "Break On Through (To the Other Side)," The Beatles' "Revolution" and Jimi Hendrix's "Foxy Lady" at Cooper's concert Thursday, the report said.
"Johnny was in great spirits," an audience member told People.com. "He was really happy and at ease, especially on stage with the rest of the band."
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya