Hollywood actor and occasional guitarist Johnny Depp performed with rock icon Alice Cooper at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles, People.com reported.
Cooper is a friend of Depp and had a cameo in his film "Dark Shadows" earlier this year.
The duo played The Doors' "Break On Through (To the Other Side)," The Beatles' "Revolution" and Jimi Hendrix's "Foxy Lady" at Cooper's concert Thursday, the report said.
"Johnny was in great spirits," an audience member told People.com. "He was really happy and at ease, especially on stage with the rest of the band."
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor