Hollywood actor and occasional guitarist Johnny Depp performed with rock icon Alice Cooper at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles, People.com reported.
Cooper is a friend of Depp and had a cameo in his film "Dark Shadows" earlier this year.
The duo played The Doors' "Break On Through (To the Other Side)," The Beatles' "Revolution" and Jimi Hendrix's "Foxy Lady" at Cooper's concert Thursday, the report said.
"Johnny was in great spirits," an audience member told People.com. "He was really happy and at ease, especially on stage with the rest of the band."
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column