Hollywood actor and occasional guitarist Johnny Depp performed with rock icon Alice Cooper at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles, People.com reported.
Cooper is a friend of Depp and had a cameo in his film "Dark Shadows" earlier this year.
The duo played The Doors' "Break On Through (To the Other Side)," The Beatles' "Revolution" and Jimi Hendrix's "Foxy Lady" at Cooper's concert Thursday, the report said.
"Johnny was in great spirits," an audience member told People.com. "He was really happy and at ease, especially on stage with the rest of the band."
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering