Hollywood actor and occasional guitarist Johnny Depp performed with rock icon Alice Cooper at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles, People.com reported.
Cooper is a friend of Depp and had a cameo in his film "Dark Shadows" earlier this year.
The duo played The Doors' "Break On Through (To the Other Side)," The Beatles' "Revolution" and Jimi Hendrix's "Foxy Lady" at Cooper's concert Thursday, the report said.
"Johnny was in great spirits," an audience member told People.com. "He was really happy and at ease, especially on stage with the rest of the band."
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market