Ashley Hebert, the Madawaska native and dentist who got engaged on the final show of "The Bachelorette" in August 2011, was married Saturday in a ceremony attended by family and friends in Pasadena, Calif., according to several websites.
Hebert married J.P. Rosenbaum, a New Yorker, in an outdoor ceremony, according to Access Hollywood, Us Weekly and other sites.
Us reported that the event was taped for an ABC special airing Dec. 16.
"Bachelor"/"Bachelorette" host Chris Harrison officiated.
"12/1/12 goes down in history as the best day of my life!!" Hebert tweeted.
Lots of folks from the shows were there to wish the happy couple on, including Emily Maynard, Ali Fedotowsky, Jillian Harrison and original "Bachelorette" Trista Sutter with husband Ryan.
"Today is all about our friends and family," Ashley told People. "It's about standing with J.P., looking around at all the people we love in the same room, there to celebrate our love."
J.P. proposed to Ashley on the August 2011 season finale of "The Bachelorette."
Most Popular Stories
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Federal Rules Least of Coal Industry's Problems
- New 'Arrested Development' Episodes 'Dressed Up'
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Yahoo Indeed Buying Tumblr
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina