Ashley Hebert, the Madawaska native and dentist who got engaged on the final show of "The Bachelorette" in August 2011, was married Saturday in a ceremony attended by family and friends in Pasadena, Calif., according to several websites.
Hebert married J.P. Rosenbaum, a New Yorker, in an outdoor ceremony, according to Access Hollywood, Us Weekly and other sites.
Us reported that the event was taped for an ABC special airing Dec. 16.
"Bachelor"/"Bachelorette" host Chris Harrison officiated.
"12/1/12 goes down in history as the best day of my life!!" Hebert tweeted.
Lots of folks from the shows were there to wish the happy couple on, including Emily Maynard, Ali Fedotowsky, Jillian Harrison and original "Bachelorette" Trista Sutter with husband Ryan.
"Today is all about our friends and family," Ashley told People. "It's about standing with J.P., looking around at all the people we love in the same room, there to celebrate our love."
J.P. proposed to Ashley on the August 2011 season finale of "The Bachelorette."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict