Ashley Hebert, the Madawaska native and dentist who got engaged on the final show of "The Bachelorette" in August 2011, was married Saturday in a ceremony attended by family and friends in Pasadena, Calif., according to several websites.
Hebert married J.P. Rosenbaum, a New Yorker, in an outdoor ceremony, according to Access Hollywood, Us Weekly and other sites.
Us reported that the event was taped for an ABC special airing Dec. 16.
"Bachelor"/"Bachelorette" host Chris Harrison officiated.
"12/1/12 goes down in history as the best day of my life!!" Hebert tweeted.
Lots of folks from the shows were there to wish the happy couple on, including Emily Maynard, Ali Fedotowsky, Jillian Harrison and original "Bachelorette" Trista Sutter with husband Ryan.
"Today is all about our friends and family," Ashley told People. "It's about standing with J.P., looking around at all the people we love in the same room, there to celebrate our love."
J.P. proposed to Ashley on the August 2011 season finale of "The Bachelorette."
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List