Ashley Hebert, the Madawaska native and dentist who got engaged on the final show of "The Bachelorette" in August 2011, was married Saturday in a ceremony attended by family and friends in Pasadena, Calif., according to several websites.
Hebert married J.P. Rosenbaum, a New Yorker, in an outdoor ceremony, according to Access Hollywood, Us Weekly and other sites.
Us reported that the event was taped for an ABC special airing Dec. 16.
"Bachelor"/"Bachelorette" host Chris Harrison officiated.
"12/1/12 goes down in history as the best day of my life!!" Hebert tweeted.
Lots of folks from the shows were there to wish the happy couple on, including Emily Maynard, Ali Fedotowsky, Jillian Harrison and original "Bachelorette" Trista Sutter with husband Ryan.
"Today is all about our friends and family," Ashley told People. "It's about standing with J.P., looking around at all the people we love in the same room, there to celebrate our love."
J.P. proposed to Ashley on the August 2011 season finale of "The Bachelorette."
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records