It's looking more and more likely that Texas A&M will be spending New Year's
at Disney World.
According to a source, the Capital One Bowl has "laser-beamed" in on A&M after the Aggies won five consecutive games to close out the season at 10-2. The dream of many fans, an A&M-UT matchup in the Cotton Bowl, is "highly unlikely."
The only thing that could throw a wrench into the Aggies being Orlando bound is Georgia upsetting Alabama in the SEC Championship Saturday in Atlanta. That would force the Capital One Bowl to pick between the Crimson Tide and the Aggies.
With Kent State losing to Northern Illinois in the MAC Championship, Oklahoma looks destined for a BCS bowl berth, meaning the Cotton Bowl will choose between 8-4 teams Texas and Oklahoma State to fill the Big 12 spot.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Kanye West 'SNL Speech' Renounces Celebrity Status
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Jolie Mastectomy Raises Legal Questions
- Under the alien ; Tulsa native Heather Langenkamp talks about how she got a part in the new "Star Trek" film.