It's looking more and more likely that Texas A&M will be spending New Year's
at Disney World.
According to a source, the Capital One Bowl has "laser-beamed" in on A&M after the Aggies won five consecutive games to close out the season at 10-2. The dream of many fans, an A&M-UT matchup in the Cotton Bowl, is "highly unlikely."
The only thing that could throw a wrench into the Aggies being Orlando bound is Georgia upsetting Alabama in the SEC Championship Saturday in Atlanta. That would force the Capital One Bowl to pick between the Crimson Tide and the Aggies.
With Kent State losing to Northern Illinois in the MAC Championship, Oklahoma looks destined for a BCS bowl berth, meaning the Cotton Bowl will choose between 8-4 teams Texas and Oklahoma State to fill the Big 12 spot.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones