TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/28/12 -- Paul F. Little (the "Offeror"), a director of Corporate Catalyst Acquisition Inc. (the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: CII.P), a capital pool company, announced that on April 3, 2012 he acquired ownership of 750,000 common shares (the "Purchased Shares") of the Corporation for aggregate cash consideration of $75,000. The Purchased Shares are subject to the terms of an escrow agreement between the Corporation, Olympia Transfer Services Inc. and the Offeror, which was entered into in connection with the initial public offering completed by the Corporation (the "Escrow Agreement"), and will remain in escrow in accordance with the terms of the Escrow Agreement. On October 31, 2012, the Corporation filed a preliminary prospectus with securities regulators and on December 4, 2012, the Corporation filed a final prospectus with securities regulators. On December 28, 2012, the Corporation completed its initial public offering.
The Purchased Shares represented 15% of the outstanding common shares of the Corporation prior to the initial public offering. Following completion of the initial public offering, the Offeror owns or controls 750,000 common shares of the Corporation representing 10.59% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Corporation on a non-fully diluted basis.
The common shares of the Corporation are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange.
The Purchased Shares were purchased by the Offeror for investment purposes. The Offeror may in the future take such actions in respect of his holdings in the Corporation as he may deem appropriate in light of the circumstances then existing, including the purchase of additional common shares or other securities of the Corporation through open market purchases or privately negotiated transactions or the sale of all or a portion of the Offeror's holdings in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions to one or more purchasers, subject in each case to applicable securities laws.
The Purchased Shares are subject to the terms of the Escrow Agreement, and will remain in escrow in accordance with the terms of the Escrow Agreement and may not be transferred, sold, assigned, mortgaged or otherwise dealt with in any way by the Offeror except as permitted under the terms of the Escrow Agreement.
The Offeror has filed a report under National Instrument 62-103 - The Early Warning System and Related Take-Over Bid and Insider Reporting Issues.
THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE HAS NOT REVIEWED AND DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
For further information and to obtain
a copy of such report, please contact:
Paul F. Little
c/o Corporate Catalyst Acquisition Inc.
181 Bay St., Suite 4400
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2T3
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]