U.S. adults would most like to be neighbors with country music power couple Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton in 2013, a Zillow poll indicates.
Twenty-one percent of respondents to the sixth annual Zillow Celebrity Neighbor Survey voted the cast of the reality TV show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" the least desirable neighbors of 2012.
About 45 percent of surveyed adults said they would not want to live next to any celebrities listed in the poll, up slightly from 42 percent last year.
Lambert and Shelton were voted desirable neighbors by 10 percent of respondents, followed by actress Reese Witherspoon and singer Taylor Swift, who tied for second place, each receiving 9 percent of the vote. With 8 percent of the vote, talk-show host Jon Stewart was voted the third most desirable neighbor.
Eighteen percent of respondents predict couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West would be the worst neighbors, while 12 percent would least like to share a backyard fence with Donald Trump.
"This year we noticed a trend on the worst-neighbor side; for three years in a row now, the casts of reality television shows have dominated the top of our worst celebrity neighbor list. Not surprisingly, celebrities with full-time camera crews, in addition to paparazzi, aren't America's top choices to live next door," real estate website Zillow's chief marketing officer Amy Bohutinsky, said in a statement. "But it isn't just reality television stars that are getting the neighbor boot. Most people don't want to live next to any celebrity, regardless of why they are famous. In fact, more people voiced their desire not to have a celebrity neighbor in 2013 than in any of the past years we've run this poll."
The online poll was conducted Nov. 29-30.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records