U.S. adults would most like to be neighbors with country music power couple Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton in 2013, a Zillow poll indicates.
Twenty-one percent of respondents to the sixth annual Zillow Celebrity Neighbor Survey voted the cast of the reality TV show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" the least desirable neighbors of 2012.
About 45 percent of surveyed adults said they would not want to live next to any celebrities listed in the poll, up slightly from 42 percent last year.
Lambert and Shelton were voted desirable neighbors by 10 percent of respondents, followed by actress Reese Witherspoon and singer Taylor Swift, who tied for second place, each receiving 9 percent of the vote. With 8 percent of the vote, talk-show host Jon Stewart was voted the third most desirable neighbor.
Eighteen percent of respondents predict couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West would be the worst neighbors, while 12 percent would least like to share a backyard fence with Donald Trump.
"This year we noticed a trend on the worst-neighbor side; for three years in a row now, the casts of reality television shows have dominated the top of our worst celebrity neighbor list. Not surprisingly, celebrities with full-time camera crews, in addition to paparazzi, aren't America's top choices to live next door," real estate website Zillow's chief marketing officer Amy Bohutinsky, said in a statement. "But it isn't just reality television stars that are getting the neighbor boot. Most people don't want to live next to any celebrity, regardless of why they are famous. In fact, more people voiced their desire not to have a celebrity neighbor in 2013 than in any of the past years we've run this poll."
The online poll was conducted Nov. 29-30.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z