TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/28/12 -- Corporate Catalyst Acquisition Inc. (the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: CII.P), a capital pool company, announced today that it has received listing approval for its common shares from the TSX Venture Exchange (the "Exchange") and has closed its initial public offering, through Canaccord Genuity Corp. (the "Agent"), of 2,084,400 common shares at $0.20 per share for total gross proceeds of $416,880. The Agent acted as agent for the offering and received an administration fee and commission equal to 10% of the gross proceeds. The Corporation also issued non-transferable warrants to the Agent entitling it to purchase up to 208,440 common shares of the Corporation at $0.20 per share for a period of 24 months from the date the common shares of the Corporation commence trading on the Exchange.
The principal business of the Corporation is the identification and evaluation of assets or businesses with a view to completing a "Qualifying Transaction". The funds raised under the offering are to be used to pursue the Corporation's Qualifying Transaction.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of
CORPORATE CATALYST ACQUISITION INC.
Paul Kelly, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer
THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE HAS NOT REVIEWED AND DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Corporate Catalyst Acquisition Inc.
Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer
181 Bay Street, Suite 4400
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits