Pop star Britney Spears likely won't return next season as a judge of "The X Factor" talent competition series, UsMagazine.com reported.
Spears joined the panel for the show's second season, which wrapped Dec. 20. She served alongside fellow judges Demi Lovato, L.A. Reid and Simon Cowell.
"They paid all that for her to say 'amazing' and offer half-claps," an insider told UsMagazine.com of Spears' $15 million salary and how she didn't earn it this season.
"He wanted crazy Britney but he got boring Britney," another source said of Cowell, the show's co-creator.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict