Pop star Britney Spears likely won't return next season as a judge of "The X Factor" talent competition series, UsMagazine.com reported.
Spears joined the panel for the show's second season, which wrapped Dec. 20. She served alongside fellow judges Demi Lovato, L.A. Reid and Simon Cowell.
"They paid all that for her to say 'amazing' and offer half-claps," an insider told UsMagazine.com of Spears' $15 million salary and how she didn't earn it this season.
"He wanted crazy Britney but he got boring Britney," another source said of Cowell, the show's co-creator.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs