VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/27/12 -- Sterling Shoes Inc. (the "Company") provides its bi-weekly Default Status Report under National Policy 12-203 - Cease Trade Orders for Continuous Disclosure Defaults ("NP 12-203").
As previously announced on November 26, 2012, the Company did not file its interim financial statements for the quarter ended September 30, 2012, management discussion and analysis and related CEO and CFO certifications (collectively, the "September 2012 Interim Filings"). In addition, on September 4, 2012, the Company did not file its interim financial statements for the quarter ended June 30, 2012, management discussion and analysis and related CEO and CFO certifications (collectively, the "June 2012 Interim Filings"). On June 11, 2012, the Company announced that the interim financial statements for the quarter ended March 31, 2012, management discussion and analysis and related CEO and CFO certifications (collectively, the "March 2012 Interim Filings" and together with the June 2012 Interim Filings and the September 2012 Interim Filings, the "Interim Filings") were not filed by the filing deadline. Lastly, on May 2, 2012, the Company announced that the annual financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2011, management discussion and analysis and related CEO and CFO certifications (collectively, the "Year End Filings" and together with the Interim Filings, the "Required Filings") were not filed by the applicable filing deadline. The British Columbia Securities Commission placed the Company on its list of defaulting issuers on May 4, 2012.
Other than as previously disclosed, since the Company's last default status announcement on December 10, 2012, there have not been any material changes to the information contained therein; nor any failure by the Company to fulfill its intentions as stated therein with respect to satisfying the provisions of the alternative information guidelines, and there are no additional defaults or anticipated defaults subsequent to such announcement. Further, there have been no additional material changes respecting the Company and its affairs.
Until the Required Filings are filed, the Company intends to continue to satisfy the provisions of the alternative information guidelines specified in Section 4.4 of NP 12-203 by issuing bi-weekly Default Status Reports, each of which will be issued in the form of a news release. The Company intends to file, if required, its next Default Status Report by January 7, 2013.
Additional information about Sterling Shoes Inc. can be found in the disclosure documents filed by Sterling Shoes Inc. with the securities regulatory authorities, available at www.sedar.com.
Sterling Shoes Inc.
Daniel S. Gumprich
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'