Ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, who is serving a life term in prison, was transferred to a military hospital for medical treatment, officials said.
Earlier this month, Mubarak, 84, suffered a head injury and bruising when he slipped in a prison hospital bathroom, CNN reported.
Egypt's state prosecutor ordered Mubarak's transfer to a military hospital, although an update of Mubarak's health wasn't given.
Mubarak is serving a life-in-prison sentence in Cairo's Tora prison for his complacency in the killing of protesters during Egypt's 2011 revolution.
He has been suffering health problems since his trial, which he attended on a gurney. He was reportedly in a coma in June following his conviction on charges of corruption and the killing of the protesters.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California