TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/27/12 -- Argonaut Gold Inc. (TSX: AR) ("Argonaut", "Argonaut Gold" or the "Company") would like to remind our warrant holders that the warrants may be exercised until 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, December 31, 2012.
The Argonaut Gold warrants (AR.WT) will cease trading on the TSX at the close of trading day on Monday, December 31, 2012. Computershare Trust Company N.A. acts as the transfer agent for Argonaut Gold.
If you have any questions regarding the warrants and how to exercise them, please contact Argonaut Gold's Investor Relations representative, Nichole Cowles at 1-775-240-4172 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
About Argonaut Gold
Argonaut is a Canadian gold company engaged in exploration, mine development and production activities. Its primary assets are the production-stage El Castillo Mine in the State of Durango, Mexico, the La Colorada Mine in the State of Sonora, Mexico, the advanced exploration stage San Antonio project in the State of Baja California Sur, Mexico, and several exploration stage projects, all of which are located in Mexico.
Creating Value Beyond Gold
Argonaut Gold Inc.
Investor Relations Manager
(775) 284-4422 x 101
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better