TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/27/12 -- Argonaut Gold Inc. (TSX: AR) ("Argonaut", "Argonaut Gold" or the "Company") would like to remind our warrant holders that the warrants may be exercised until 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, December 31, 2012.
The Argonaut Gold warrants (AR.WT) will cease trading on the TSX at the close of trading day on Monday, December 31, 2012. Computershare Trust Company N.A. acts as the transfer agent for Argonaut Gold.
If you have any questions regarding the warrants and how to exercise them, please contact Argonaut Gold's Investor Relations representative, Nichole Cowles at 1-775-240-4172 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
About Argonaut Gold
Argonaut is a Canadian gold company engaged in exploration, mine development and production activities. Its primary assets are the production-stage El Castillo Mine in the State of Durango, Mexico, the La Colorada Mine in the State of Sonora, Mexico, the advanced exploration stage San Antonio project in the State of Baja California Sur, Mexico, and several exploration stage projects, all of which are located in Mexico.
Creating Value Beyond Gold
Argonaut Gold Inc.
Investor Relations Manager
(775) 284-4422 x 101
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions