TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/27/12 -- Argonaut Gold Inc. (TSX: AR) ("Argonaut", "Argonaut Gold" or the "Company") would like to remind our warrant holders that the warrants may be exercised until 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, December 31, 2012.
The Argonaut Gold warrants (AR.WT) will cease trading on the TSX at the close of trading day on Monday, December 31, 2012. Computershare Trust Company N.A. acts as the transfer agent for Argonaut Gold.
If you have any questions regarding the warrants and how to exercise them, please contact Argonaut Gold's Investor Relations representative, Nichole Cowles at 1-775-240-4172 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Argonaut Gold
Argonaut is a Canadian gold company engaged in exploration, mine development and production activities. Its primary assets are the production-stage El Castillo Mine in the State of Durango, Mexico, the La Colorada Mine in the State of Sonora, Mexico, the advanced exploration stage San Antonio project in the State of Baja California Sur, Mexico, and several exploration stage projects, all of which are located in Mexico.
Creating Value Beyond Gold
Argonaut Gold Inc.
Investor Relations Manager
(775) 284-4422 x 101
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List