TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/27/12 -- Argonaut Gold Inc. (TSX: AR) ("Argonaut", "Argonaut Gold" or the "Company") would like to remind our warrant holders that the warrants may be exercised until 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, December 31, 2012.
The Argonaut Gold warrants (AR.WT) will cease trading on the TSX at the close of trading day on Monday, December 31, 2012. Computershare Trust Company N.A. acts as the transfer agent for Argonaut Gold.
If you have any questions regarding the warrants and how to exercise them, please contact Argonaut Gold's Investor Relations representative, Nichole Cowles at 1-775-240-4172 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Argonaut Gold
Argonaut is a Canadian gold company engaged in exploration, mine development and production activities. Its primary assets are the production-stage El Castillo Mine in the State of Durango, Mexico, the La Colorada Mine in the State of Sonora, Mexico, the advanced exploration stage San Antonio project in the State of Baja California Sur, Mexico, and several exploration stage projects, all of which are located in Mexico.
Creating Value Beyond Gold
Argonaut Gold Inc.
Investor Relations Manager
(775) 284-4422 x 101
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Getty Releases Millions of Images for Free Via Embed Tool