TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/27/12 -- Argonaut Gold Inc. (TSX: AR) ("Argonaut", "Argonaut Gold" or the "Company") would like to remind our warrant holders that the warrants may be exercised until 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, December 31, 2012.
The Argonaut Gold warrants (AR.WT) will cease trading on the TSX at the close of trading day on Monday, December 31, 2012. Computershare Trust Company N.A. acts as the transfer agent for Argonaut Gold.
If you have any questions regarding the warrants and how to exercise them, please contact Argonaut Gold's Investor Relations representative, Nichole Cowles at 1-775-240-4172 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Argonaut Gold
Argonaut is a Canadian gold company engaged in exploration, mine development and production activities. Its primary assets are the production-stage El Castillo Mine in the State of Durango, Mexico, the La Colorada Mine in the State of Sonora, Mexico, the advanced exploration stage San Antonio project in the State of Baja California Sur, Mexico, and several exploration stage projects, all of which are located in Mexico.
Creating Value Beyond Gold
Argonaut Gold Inc.
Investor Relations Manager
(775) 284-4422 x 101
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column