Murphy Oil Corp., an Arkansas-based oil and gas producer and retailer, said Wednesday that it plans to build fueling stations in more than 200 Walmart Supercenters throughout the Midwest and Southeast over the next three years.
Murphy operates fueling stations primarily in Walmart parking lots in 23 states around the country.
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Senate Reaches Unemployment Benefits Deal
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna