Murphy Oil Corp., an Arkansas-based oil and gas producer and retailer, said Wednesday that it plans to build fueling stations in more than 200 Walmart Supercenters throughout the Midwest and Southeast over the next three years.
Murphy operates fueling stations primarily in Walmart parking lots in 23 states around the country.
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October