Demi Lovato, the singer and X Factor judge with a Colleyville background, has recived attention from The Hollywood Reporter and E! Online during the past few days, thanks to a song she recorded and dedicated to the shooting victims in Newtown, Conn.
Singer Demi Lovato displays her own 'X Factor'
Lovato posted Angels Among Us to YouTube Christmas Eve, according to THR. Here it is, with Lovato's emotional vocal:
On the lighter side, it looks as if Lovato came home for Christmas -- and ate dinner at IHOP, according to E! Online, which caught her Twitter feed. Key tweet: "Went to Ihop for Christmas dinner last night... #youknowyourredneckwhen.... Hahaha yummm." (We're so with her on that -- pancakes always sound festive to us).
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU