Demi Lovato, the singer and X Factor judge with a Colleyville background, has recived attention from The Hollywood Reporter and E! Online during the past few days, thanks to a song she recorded and dedicated to the shooting victims in Newtown, Conn.
Singer Demi Lovato displays her own 'X Factor'
Lovato posted Angels Among Us to YouTube Christmas Eve, according to THR. Here it is, with Lovato's emotional vocal:
On the lighter side, it looks as if Lovato came home for Christmas -- and ate dinner at IHOP, according to E! Online, which caught her Twitter feed. Key tweet: "Went to Ihop for Christmas dinner last night... #youknowyourredneckwhen.... Hahaha yummm." (We're so with her on that -- pancakes always sound festive to us).
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers