Demi Lovato, the singer and X Factor judge with a Colleyville background, has recived attention from The Hollywood Reporter and E! Online during the past few days, thanks to a song she recorded and dedicated to the shooting victims in Newtown, Conn.
Singer Demi Lovato displays her own 'X Factor'
Lovato posted Angels Among Us to YouTube Christmas Eve, according to THR. Here it is, with Lovato's emotional vocal:
On the lighter side, it looks as if Lovato came home for Christmas -- and ate dinner at IHOP, according to E! Online, which caught her Twitter feed. Key tweet: "Went to Ihop for Christmas dinner last night... #youknowyourredneckwhen.... Hahaha yummm." (We're so with her on that -- pancakes always sound festive to us).
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Charitable Giving Sees Encouraging Growth