Demi Lovato, the singer and X Factor judge with a Colleyville background, has recived attention from The Hollywood Reporter and E! Online during the past few days, thanks to a song she recorded and dedicated to the shooting victims in Newtown, Conn.
Singer Demi Lovato displays her own 'X Factor'
Lovato posted Angels Among Us to YouTube Christmas Eve, according to THR. Here it is, with Lovato's emotional vocal:
On the lighter side, it looks as if Lovato came home for Christmas -- and ate dinner at IHOP, according to E! Online, which caught her Twitter feed. Key tweet: "Went to Ihop for Christmas dinner last night... #youknowyourredneckwhen.... Hahaha yummm." (We're so with her on that -- pancakes always sound festive to us).
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California