Chinese B2C e-commerce company 360buy.com said it has formed a strategic partnership with Nokia Corp. (NYSE: NOK) and signed a procurement agreement worth RMB2 billion for 2013. As part of the cooperation, Nokia's latest Lumia 920 handset has made its debut on 360buy.com, with the release of the Nokia 2050 soon to follow.
The partnership will make 360buy Nokia's largest e-commerce partner in China, further demonstrating its position as one of China's leading e-commerce platforms. Through partnering with Nokia, 360buy will allow customers to buy their latest handsets as soon as they become available. In addition, Nokia's newly launched e-store on 360buy.com will complement Nokia's traditional distribution channels - proprietary shops and license vendors.
360buy.com is China's leading direct B2C e-commerce company. Its mission is to fulfill the everyday shopping needs of Chinese consumers by offering a wide selection of trusted products at competitive prices. 360buy.com has the largest and most comprehensive directly operated delivery network in China, including last mile service.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia