VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/24/12 -- El Tigre Silver Corp. (TSX VENTURE: ELS)(OTCQX: EGRTF)(FRANKFURT: 5RT) (the Company") announces that it has granted incentive stock options to directors, officers and employees which allow for the purchase of an aggregate of 1,287,500 common shares for a period of five years at a price of $0.20 per share. The options have been granted pursuant to the Company's Stock Option Plan.
The Company currently has an aggregate of 3,917,500 options outstanding under the Stock Option Plan.
About El Tigre Silver Corp.:
The Company, through its subsidiaries, holds the rights to 100% of nine mineral concessions, eight comprising of 431 square kilometers located in north-eastern Sonora, Mexico (the "El Tigre Property"). El Tigre also holds one additional 32 hectare claim separate from the El Tigre Property. A technical report has been prepared for the El Tigre Property and can be found on the Company's profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and on the Company's website at www.eltigresilvercorp.com.
The TSX Venture Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved of the contents of this press release. Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
El Tigre Silver Corp.
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare