Four suspected militants in Pakistan's North Waziristan region were killed Friday in what Pakistani officials said was a U.S. drone attack.
A house was targeted in the Hisukhel area of Mir Ali -- about 15.5 miles east of Miramshah, the main town in North Waziristan, Dawn News reported.
Four militants inside the house were killed, an intelligence official said.
It was not know if the victims were affiliated with a specific group.
The News International reported that officials said another U.S. drone crashed in an uninhabited area of South Waziristan.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today