Four suspected militants in Pakistan's North Waziristan region were killed Friday in what Pakistani officials said was a U.S. drone attack.
A house was targeted in the Hisukhel area of Mir Ali -- about 15.5 miles east of Miramshah, the main town in North Waziristan, Dawn News reported.
Four militants inside the house were killed, an intelligence official said.
It was not know if the victims were affiliated with a specific group.
The News International reported that officials said another U.S. drone crashed in an uninhabited area of South Waziristan.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore