Four suspected militants in Pakistan's North Waziristan region were killed Friday in what Pakistani officials said was a U.S. drone attack.
A house was targeted in the Hisukhel area of Mir Ali -- about 15.5 miles east of Miramshah, the main town in North Waziristan, Dawn News reported.
Four militants inside the house were killed, an intelligence official said.
It was not know if the victims were affiliated with a specific group.
The News International reported that officials said another U.S. drone crashed in an uninhabited area of South Waziristan.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy