Four suspected militants in Pakistan's North Waziristan region were killed Friday in what Pakistani officials said was a U.S. drone attack.
A house was targeted in the Hisukhel area of Mir Ali -- about 15.5 miles east of Miramshah, the main town in North Waziristan, Dawn News reported.
Four militants inside the house were killed, an intelligence official said.
It was not know if the victims were affiliated with a specific group.
The News International reported that officials said another U.S. drone crashed in an uninhabited area of South Waziristan.
Most Popular Stories
- Prize hope in the can!
- The Free Lance-Star, Fredericksburg, Va., Rob Hedelt column
- The Santa Fe New Mexican Chris Quintana column
- 'The Mary Tyler Moore Show' creation chronicled in breezy 'Mary and Lou and Rhoda and Ted' (review)
- Fall TV news, and 'Arrested Development' returns: TV Talk this week
- Lubbock Avalanche-Journal, Texas, William Kerns column
- Arts & Music Festival attracts hundreds to CSUSB [San Bernardino County Sun (CA)]
- RLJ Entertainment Introduces YouTube Paid Channels
- Cinedigm's Docurama Introduces New YouTube Channel
- Cannes 2013: For 'Blue Ruin' helmer, a new path to career-building