TUSTIN, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/20/12 -- The Jewelry Exchange announced today the sale of The Sirocco diamond to an independent international diamond dealer. The rare diamond, notable for its exceptional size and clarity, was acquired by The Jewelry Exchange in March 2006 and has been a part of the company's private collection for the past 6 years.
The 16 carat round diamond, valued at $214,000, had previously been on display at the company's Tustin, California headquarters, both as a loose stone and in one of a kind custom settings.
The sale of The Sirocco punctuates a last minute up tick in sales that the California based jewelry manufacturer and diamond importer has experienced this Christmas season.
The Jewelry Exchange is owned by Goldenwest Diamond Corp., which also owns the Jewelry Factory and Jewelry Source, and operates 16 showrooms across the country as well as an online store.
If you would like more information on this topic please contact Fallan Doddridge at 714/542-9200 x196 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2187336
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million