TUSTIN, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/20/12 -- The Jewelry Exchange announced today the sale of The Sirocco diamond to an independent international diamond dealer. The rare diamond, notable for its exceptional size and clarity, was acquired by The Jewelry Exchange in March 2006 and has been a part of the company's private collection for the past 6 years.
The 16 carat round diamond, valued at $214,000, had previously been on display at the company's Tustin, California headquarters, both as a loose stone and in one of a kind custom settings.
The sale of The Sirocco punctuates a last minute up tick in sales that the California based jewelry manufacturer and diamond importer has experienced this Christmas season.
The Jewelry Exchange is owned by Goldenwest Diamond Corp., which also owns the Jewelry Factory and Jewelry Source, and operates 16 showrooms across the country as well as an online store.
If you would like more information on this topic please contact Fallan Doddridge at 714/542-9200 x196 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2187336
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays