British TV personality Simon Cowell confirmed he is dating actress-model Carmen Electra, but he insisted the relationship isn't serious.
"She's not my girlfriend," Cowell said on Wednesday's edition of the radio program "On Air with Ryan Seacrest." "We're people who date. ... She's adorable, isn't she?"
Electra told "Access Hollywood Live" last month she is dating Cowell, Seacrest's former "American Idol" co-star.
"He's so cute. He is adorable. He's actually a sweetheart," she said. "The thing is, we worked together on 'Britain's Got Talent.' I was a guest judge and I had so much fun. I really liked him. I think he's really cool."
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007