Richfield Oil & Gas Company, 'ROIL' ("Richfield"), announced today that it has engaged Global Hunter Securities as its financial advisor in connection with a proposed financing that will allow Richfield to further implement its growing land acquisitions in both Utah and Kansas and to execute its current drilling plans in its Kansas owned oil assets.
Richfield currently expects that the proposed financing will occur during the first quarter of 2013.
Douglas Hewitt, Richfield's Chairman, President and CEO, said, "We are very pleased to announce this timely engagement with Global Hunter.
The focus of our mutual goals will be to assist Richfield in accelerating production and revenue objectives from Richfield's owned properties. Global Hunter has proven itself as remarkably efficient in assisting companies like Richfield reach milestones of production and in identifying and high-grading acquisitions in line with specific corporate strategies. We look forward to a long and fruitful relationship between our companies."
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps