MIAMI, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 12/20/12 -- Florida National University announces its rank at #11 on the South Florida Business Journal's list of the top South Florida colleges and universities. The rankings were released in the Journal's November 2, 2012, edition. This is the first time that Florida National University made the list.
Other new Florida schools that were ranked in the list include City College, Johnson & Wales University, and Manchester Business School. The complete colleges and universities list includes contact information and comparisons to the previous year. It is available online and in print for subscribers only.
About Florida National University
Florida National University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, and master degrees. Florida National University strives to foster a student's attainment of a quality university education according to the student's goals and the advancement of modern technology. We prepare students for employment in their chosen career or advanced studies through our classes and programs. Learn more about the accelerated programs that FNU offers at http://www.fnu.edu/
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals